ZombiePilot – Expired Web 2.0 Crawler-[Clean-Nulled].zip
ZombiePilot is a simple desktop application software that is used to search for expired or deleted web 2.0. The software will collect “available to register” web 2.0 only. With this tool, you can also check their domain metrics such as Domain Authority, Page Authority, MOZ Rank, and External links using using free MOZ API .
Currently supported web 2.0 platforms are:
Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyNRyIcTces
How does it works?
- You specify some keywords (and footprints) into the software.
- The software will scrape and collect links from search engines you’ve specified.
- The software will check all gathered links whether they’re available to register or not.
- Then it will crawl links from current gathered links. Repeat step 3 until the number of crawl depth you’ve specified reached.
- Repeat step 2 until all keywords are processed.
- Collect available to register blogs only.. memory efficient.
- Gather links from Google Search, Bing Search, and Yahoo search.
- Check blog metrics such as Domain Authority, Page Authority, MOZ Rank, and External Links using free MOZ API.
- Built-in default footprints (advanced keyword input).
- Multi-threaded application.
- Proxy support (HTTP/S only).
- Auto save all application data including all workspaces.
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy ZombiePilot – Expired Web 2.0 Crawler from the The Developer ( UnnamedProject ) website. Thank you.