WordPress Pay for Post Membership & Subscription-[Clean-Nulled].zip
“WordPress Pay per Post” allows a site owner to let users/visitors pay for a post on your site. User can subscribe to their suitable package from “Subscription” page then add post or view information from “User Dashboard” page. “WordPress Pay per Post” allows only the registered users who can post content through paying some amount.
“WordPress Pay per Post” plugin is integrated with pay pal account. This plugin will provide you more security so only paid members can create the post or content.
You can easily install the plugin and setup on your WordPress site. So if you need a simpler, secure and more effective pay per post plugin then download the plugin now.
- Allows site owners to let users/visitors pay for a post.
- User can subscribe to their suitable package.
- Allows only the registered users.
- Fully Responsive plugin
- Customizable “Pricing Table”, design from admin panel.
- Site owner can design Block Background Color, Block Background Hover Color, Block Text Color, Price Block Background Color, Price Block Background Hover Color, Features Block Background Color, Features Block Text Color, Features Block Border Color, Button Color, Button Hover Color, and Footer Background Color of “Pricing Table”.
- Site owner can set different “User Type” with Price, Subscription Period, Post Limit and Status.
- Site owner can manage user (active/inactive) from admin panel.
- Integrated with PayPal account.
- Easy install or setup.
- More secure and safety.
- Simpler and Effective pay per post plugin.
For installation process and other information please view our online Documentation
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy WordPress Pay for Post Membership & Subscription from the The Developer ( wpproducts ) website. Thank you.