WooCommerce Redirect To Page or URL on Add To Cart – Direct Checkout or Skip Cart-[Clean-Nulled].zip
WooCommerce Redirect To Page or URL on Add To Cart – Direct Checkout or Skip Cart plugin lets you redirect the user to a page on your website or internal/external URL on add-to-cart button. You can enable this redirection for all or selected products. You can also control add-to-cart button behavior – whether it adds product to cart or not, whether it shows “product has been added to cart” message or not. You can also change the add-to-cart button label for all or selected products for both archive (e.g. shop page) and single product pages regardless of whether redirection is turned on for it or not.
- For all or selected products
- Enable redirection on add-to-cart button
- Set custom label for add-to-cart button
- Redirect to a page on your website
- Redirect to any URL – an internal or external URL
- Skip addition to cart (helpful when you redirect the user to an external URL)
- Hide “product has been added to cart message” (helpful when you redirect the user to checkout page)
- Global and Product level settings
- Override global settings at product level or just configure at product level
2022-02-11 – Version 1.0.0
- Initial Release
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy WooCommerce Redirect To Page or URL on Add To Cart – Direct Checkout or Skip Cart from the The Developer ( wpxqw ) website. Thank you.