Tuam – React Next Office Space & Rental Template-[Clean-Nulled].zip
Tuam is a Creative and Beautifully stunning Responsive React and Next.js based template built for office rental (sharing & private), coworking space, meeting location and other multi-focused business oriented real estate online publications through a website. Also, the theme is offering 3+ homepage variations design with blog, blog details others pages. It looks beautifully stunning on all types of screens and devices including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, etc. This has been built with ReactJS, NextJS, Sass & Bootstrap 4.x.
The Tuam is developer friendly, fast, lightweight, clean and contain W3 valid source code. The template is easily customizable and expandable with details documentation. Our fast and friendly support team will glad to assist with any needs with the template.
- Built on Pure React+Next.js without jQuery
- 3+ Demo Variations+More Adding Soon
- Single and Multi-page Template
- Built with Bootstrap (v4.3.1) and Sass
- React 16.10.1+
- Next.js 9.0+
- Retina Ready
- Responsive in Any Device
- Creative Layout
- Fast, Lightweight & Powerful
- Smooth Transition Effects
- Integrated with FontAwesome & Flaticon
- Awesome Customized Slider
- W3 Valid
- SEO Friendly
- Developer Friendly
- Easily Customizable
- Detailed Documentation
24-Hour Turnaround Support:
- Quick, Dedicated & Professional Support
- Please send us email to [email protected] with your details query. Thanks!
What do you get?
- Template source code
- Images and video are only for demo purpose and not included in the download bundle.
Sources and Credits:
- Animate CSS
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy Tuam – React Next Office Space & Rental Template from the The Developer ( EnvyTheme ) website. Thank you.