SpaceWeb | Configurable Android WebView App Template-[Clean-Nulled].zip
- Push Notification
- Android Navigation Drawer
- Android Custom Toolbar
- Firbase Remote Config
- RTL support
- Media Support
- Ask Permission
- Splash Screen
- Custom Loader
- HTML5 Game
– Push notification is a powerful marketing tool with
A number of benefits including Stimulate user engagement
– Set your menu with action and URL to easy navigate
the main web pages
– We are providing a fully customizable toolbar. So, you can remove the toolbar to make a full-screen app. Also, you can change the toolbar style
– Now with SpaceWeb you can change your Website url , Show Or hide
Ads , Remove ToolBar or Darwer Navigation , Change Loader Style
And its Color and a lot more with out any code only put key and value .
– SpaceWeb is supported RTL view where toolbar , app sidebar ,
menu everything has the option so can easily create RTL app
with the Firebase config .
– SpaceWeb supports video (Youtube, vimeo, HTML5 videos etc), audio(.mp3, .wav etc), all image format and animated image (.gif).
– Based on google guideline SpaceWeb webview app will ask required permission when it’s needed.
– We have already made every setting for the splash screen. Just place your logo on our assets folder.
– We have an awesome app loader library support. So you can use the library when your website is loading.
– SpaceWeb app supports HTML5 games and you can play the game inside the app.
- 1. Android Studio Latest Version.
- 2. Mobile Responsive Website.
- 3. Basic Knowledge about Android Studio..
For Support :
- WhatsApp : +201025642182
- Email : [email protected]
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy SpaceWeb | Configurable Android WebView App Template from the The Developer ( KHYAMII_ ) website. Thank you.