The Soccer Engine plugin allows you to store, analyze, and display soccer data in your WordPress website.
With the 40 menus, 143 configuration options, and 33 Gutenberg blocks included in this plugin, you will be able to manage every aspect of your favorite sport.
This plugin can be used for example by:
- Clubs that want to register and display the results of their senior and junior teams.
- Clubs that want to create an advanced registry of players, staff members, match results, competitions and formations.
- Bloggers that wants to review and analyze matches with timelines and commentaries.
- The organizer of local competitions that want to list fixtures, results and awards of the competition.
- Transfer market news and rumours related websites interested in creating a registry of player transfers, team contracts, player agencies and agency contracts.
- News based networks that want to improve the soccer section with results, standings table and fixtures.
- Websites owners interested in archiving a great amount of soccer data and in giving the visitors the ability to explore these data.
- Websites focused on data analytics.
Important: 90% Off for 90 days
As a launch offer Soccer Engine will be distributed at only $29 instead of $299 for 90 days. ()
This offer starts on the plugin release date and ends on June 30, 2020, at 12:00 AM CET.
Manage Soccer Data
Store a great amount of soccer data with the CRUD editors available in the back-end menus of Soccer Engine.
The following archives of data are available:
- Player Positions
- Player Awards
- Player Award Types
- Unavailable Players
- Unavailable Player Types
- Injury Types
- Staff Types
- Staff Awards
- Staff Award Types
- Referee Badges
- Referee Badge Types
- Jersey Sets
- Trophy Types
- Ranking Transitions
- Ranking Types
- Transfer Types
- Team Contracts
- Team Contract Types
- Agency Contracts
- Agency Contract Types
- Market Value Transitions
Display Soccer Data
The Soccer Engine plugin is able to generate tables to display the stored data (22 blocks are available for this purpose), tables with generated statistics (E.g. Referee Statistics by Competition, Referee Statistics by Team), custom layouts for specific purposes (E.g. Match Timeline, Match Commentary, Player Summary, Staff Summary, Referee Summary), standings tables (E.g. Competition Standings Table), charts (E.g. Market Value Transitions Chart, Ranking Transitions Chart) and graphical representations based on the provided data (E.g. Visual Match Lineup).
The following Gutenberg blocks are included in the plugin:
- Players Block
- Player Summary Block
- Player Awards Block
- Unavailable Players Block
- Injuries Block
- Staff Block
- Staff Summary Block
- Staff Awards Block
- Referee Summary Block
- Referee Statistics by Competition Block
- Referee Statistics by Team Block
- Trophies Block
- Ranking Transitions Block
- Ranking Transitions Chart Block
- Matches Block
- Match Lineup Block
- Match Visual Lineup Block
- Match Substitutions Block
- Match Staff Block
- Match Commentary Block
- Match Timeline Block
- Match Score Block
- Squad Lineup Block
- Squad Substitutions Block
- Squad Staff Block
- Competition Round Block
- Competition Standings Table Block
- Transfers Block
- Team Contracts Block
- Agency Contracts Block
- Market Value Transitions Block
- Market Value Transitions Chart Block
Each block comes with options available in the settings section of the block.
You can use these options to create custom queries on your data, for example, you can:
- Use the Players block to display only the players with the role of “Goalkeeper”, with less than 21 years, that comes from a specific country.
- Use the Matches block to display only the matches played in a specific period with “Juventus” as the home team.
- Use the Transfers block to display only the transfers with a transfer fee higher than $1000000.
- Use the Match Timeline to create special match timelines that include only a specific category of events.
- Use the Injuries block to display only injuries with “Meniscal Tear” as injury type.
- And more …
The settings section of the blocks includes four categories of options:
- Filters used to create custom queries on the displayed data.
- Options used to include or exclude elements of the generated layout.
- Options used to handle the responsiveness of the layout.
- Pagination options.
Currently, there are two types of charts available, a line chart (or area chart) to represent the market value transitions of the player and a line chart (or area chart) to represent the ranking transitions of the teams.
Every single event of a match can be registered in Soccer Engine.
The data of the events are an important aspect of the plugin and are used to generate:
- Match results
- Standings tables
- Event Icons
- Event Tooltips
- Players statistics
- Staff members statistics
- Referees statistics
- Performance data and indicators (E.g. Points Per Match, Average Goals For, Average Goal Against, Etc.)
- And more …
Display the single events of a match with the match timeline layout. For each event will be displayed the time with a high-resolution SVG clock, an image of the player or staff member involved in the event, the team logo, and additional textual information.
Create a match commentary to update your users with all the details about each single event of the match. This layout is perfect if you want to provide to the visitors extended explanations of the events of a match.
This feature allows you to display the players of a team over a high resolution and customizable SVG field. The positions of the players are based on the formation associated with the team and the events of each player are displayed as icons with active tooltips.
Consistency is a key principle in design, and with the included 63 style options you will be able to:
- Customize the colors of each element displayed in all the 33 blocks
- Customize the font of the text displayed in all the 33 blocks
- Assign custom responsive breakpoints used to switch the layout of all the elements based on the viewport width
- And more …
In terms of functionalities with the other 80 options you will be able to:
- Allow access to the administrative pages of the plugin only to WordPress users with specific capabilities
- Customize the back-end pagination system
- Customize the format used to display monetary values
- Set the measurement units
- Customize the charts
- And More …
Import and Export
The import and export feature available in Soccer Engine allows you to archive your data as XML files.
This is extremely useful because:
- Works as a backup system for your data (you will never lose any single record)
- You can move your data between different websites
- You can move your data to other applications
This plugin comes with 33 Gutenberg blocks, and the behavior of each block can be customized with the options available in the Settings Sidebar.
This plugin can be used on a WordPress Network, and supports both a Network Activation (the plugin will be activated on all the sites of your WordPress Network in a single step) and a Single Site Activation (your plugin will be manually activated on single sites of the network).
Soccer Engine comes by default in English and Italian. If you want to translate the plugin in another language simply create a translation file or manually translate it with a multilanguage plugin.
High Quality Support
Support for this plugin is provided in English and Italian directly via email by the plugin developers. If you experience any problems or if you need detailed technical info about specific plugin parts we guarantee an answer in 24 hours.
- This item presentation and the demo website make use of real names and logos of teams, competitions, trophies, and player agencies with the only purpose of creating the proper context to expose the plugin capabilities. If you are the owner of a brand listed in this item presentation or the demo website and you want to remove it, please contact us at [email protected]
- The downloadable WordPress plugin does not include soccer data and images. The administrator of the WordPress website has to manually add the data and the related images based on its specific needs.
- The names of the players, staff members, and referees used in this item presentation and the demo website are not real.
- The images of the players, staff members, and referees used in this item presentation and the demo website are generic stock images licensed through PhotoDune.
This plugin makes use of the following resources:
- Chosen licensed under the MIT License
- Spectrum licensed under the MIT License
- Chart.js licensed under the MIT License
- Moment.js licensed under the MIT License
- Flags icons by GoSquared licensed under the MIT License
- jQuery licensed under the MIT License
- The ball icon used in the back-end menus is part of Font Awesome and is licensed under the SIL license.
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy Soccer Engine from the The Developer ( DAEXT ) website. Thank you.