Skateboard Challenge HTML5 Game (Construct3)-[Clean-Nulled].zip
“Skateboard Challenge” is a very fun extreme Sport Game! Your objective is to collect all the letters that form the word “S-K-A-T-E” and also the letters that form the word “C-O-M-B-O”, as well as reaching a target score contained in all levels. Beat all the levels performing different extreme maneuvers, use the rail to make combinations of maneuvers and multiply your score! Collect coins to unlock characters. A super radical game to play with your friends! Have a good time!
– The game is ready to be published on your website.
– Just take the html5 files and upload them to your server.
– Easy to change the images, just replace the image file!
– Developed using Construct 3 Release r302.
– HTML5 game Compatible With All Browsers
– High Resolution (1280×720p)
– Playable on Desktops and Mobile Devices (Switches controls automatically)
– Including Construct 3 file (.c3p)
– 376 Events / Menu Screen / Level Select / Character Select (Shop)
– Level Saving and Best Scoring System (Local Storage)
– Easy to Reskin
– Exclusive Game
– Responsive Game
– Beautiful Graphics
– 24 Levels / Shop in Game
NOTE 1: Does not contain PSD, AI files, JPEG and PNGs files.
NOTE 2: You must have the paid version of Construct3 to export to Android or IOS. It is not allowed to resell the game as is and also export to Android or IOS “WITHOUT CHANGING THE GRAPHICS”.
– If you have any question, don’t hesitate in asking me.
– If you want me to reskin my game with your own graphics or change part of the game, contact me via email.
– [email protected]
– If You liked the Game, please leave a review!
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy Skateboard Challenge HTML5 Game (Construct3) from the The Developer ( jmneto ) website. Thank you.