Progressive Web App ( PWA ) for WooCommerce-[Clean-Nulled].zip
Progressive Web App for WooCommerce
Progressive Web App for WooCommerce plugin will convert your WooCommerce webstore into a Progressive Web App instantly. The store visitors will experience the high-performance benefits of the Progressive Web App which is based on a headless architecture.
The users will be able to come back to your webstore by launching the app from their mobile home screen and can interact with your webstore through an app-like interface.
The Progressive Web App for WooCommerce uses modern web technologies to deliver an app-like experience to the users right within their web browsers. This extension is built on top of React.js library which makes it even more powerful, flexible, fast and scalable.
Dear Customers, if you have a question/query, please raise a ticket at webkul.uvdesk.com. We will do our best to answer as quick as it is possible. Don’t give us a low rate without contacting support on the issue you’ve faced with. We are always happy to help you.
Features of Progressive Web App for WooCommerce
- Light Weight App.
- Easy to customize and make changes.
- More user-friendly than a web application.
- Offline support for the PWA.
- Shimmer Effect used for unobtrusive loading indicator.
- Work with low-quality internet also.
- No need to update the Progressive web Application.
- Looks & feels like a native application.
- Increases user engagement on the store.
- Customize the color for the Splash Screen background and theme.
- Set the Text within the Splash Screen.
- Add the App Icon Text visible on the mobile device.
v 1.0.0 Initial release
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy Progressive Web App ( PWA ) for WooCommerce from the The Developer ( webkul ) website. Thank you.