PaymentExpress Payment Terminal-[Clean-Nulled].zip
This script allows you to have a quick & easy credit card payment terminal for your clients (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club) processed by DPS PaymentExpress.com OR accept payments using paypal website payments standard with paypal.com. Installation and configuration of the script takes less than a minute (however you do need to have SSL and paymentexpress.com merchant account, and optionally paypal account). There are 2 options to pay: first option is that customers can input price themselves and type description, second option you can turn on pre-defined services and customers will select service from dropdown.
1) You need DPS paymentexpress account (you can register here: paymentexpress.com)
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live with this terminal
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account (check with your hosting provider if unsure)
4) Optionally you need paypal account to accept paypal payments (can be turned on/off)
1) no accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/paymentexpress-payment-terminal/
2) with accordion – http://www.convergine.com/scripts/paymentexpress-payment-terminal/index_with_accordion.php
Test Credit Card Info:
Please select VISA, any credit card name, card number can be – 4111111111111111 with any CVV (3 numbers) and any future date.
– php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
– comes in 2 versions, with accordion and without
– 1 configuration file to edit.
– accept paypal payments with website payments standard
– automatic http to https redirection (on/off in config file)
– setup services with pre-defined prices (in config file)
– option to pay any amount by your customers
– payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except the card information of course)
– “payment received” confirmation email for customer
– easy switch between Sandbox environment and Live environment (config file)
– easy to attach your database “order update statement” or “insert new order statement” upon successful payment.
– pass amount variable (or any other info) from your another page by adding URL parameters like this: ?amount=X or ?service=X
Attached jquery ui, jquery tools accordion and colorbox functionality.
Need product support?
Support for any of our products is offered ONLY through our support forum. Please do not post support questions here under the item comments. This is reserved for pre-sales questions. If you have purchased this product and now have questions, please follow the link below.
View Support Policy | Visit Our Support Forum Now »
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy PaymentExpress Payment Terminal from the The Developer ( CriticalGears ) website. Thank you.