Ninja Forms Public View-[Clean-Nulled].zip
What is Ninja Public View?
The Public View add-on for NINJA FORMS is a great way to show form submissions to your website visitors. Ninja Forms is one of the leading forms plugin available on WordPress.org, our Public View add-on works seamlessly with it.
You can use it to show various data collected via your forms, easily hide the Fields you do not want to share.
- Assign which form you want to show be declaring the form ID via the ‘form’ parameter. For example: form=1
- Hide selected submitted fields via the ‘exclude’ parameter in the shortcode. Simply enter the Field Key name of the form element. For example: exclude=phone_number
- Sort the view by a selected Field Key using the ‘sort’ parameter. For example: sort=name
- Set a table style via the add-on admin panel.
- Upload a global header image for the table.
- Show attendee list
- Show entries for a sports meet
- Share latest local updates collected via forms
- Share information gathered internally via private Pages
- Use it for fast data previews
- …and many more uses!
Fill out the form to see how your submission gets shown via a simple shortcode on the demo we’ve set up for you.
Click here to test out Public View for Ninja Forms
– Developed and maintained by madebyOH
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy Ninja Forms Public View from the The Developer ( madebyoh ) website. Thank you.