This project is just a UI for adding, sorting, deleting and rotating the images. Once the images get dropped, sorted or rotated, you will need to do something with them. You might want to use AJAX or an HTTP client like AXIOS to upload the files to your server, for example.
Rotation is applied only on images previews using CSS and it is not applied on the actual images.
The order of the images after sort and the images rotation degree of each image as well as the image name, size, type and the image file itself are saved in an array “images” so all selected images’ data can be found in one array.
What is the Language/Library Used for development?
- JQuery UI
- Drag and drop one or multiple Image(s).
- Click and select Image(s) in the traditional way.
- Display Files preview.
- Add and delete images.
- Sort Images.
- Rotate Images Previews (Rotation is applied only on images previews and it is not applied on the actual images).
- Cover the image file types generally supported by web browsers (APNG, AVIF, GIF, JPEG, PNG, SVG, WebP,…)
- File Type Validation.
- Image size restriction (It is set to 1GB per Image file size).
- File Size Validation
- Loading spinner.
- Errors handling.
- User Friendly.
- Fully Responsive.
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of