Formed is a self-hosted online form builder. The way Formed works is relatively straightforward, you create a visually appealing form via an intuitive drag-drop form creator, then you publish the form to the public to collect data you need.
What makes Formed great?
- Simple to use. Built with ReactJS and TailwindCSS, the intuitive form creator is simple to use, there is no coding required when creating a form. With a wide range of templates, you can create a form within five minutes.
- Brandable. You are free to use any name, logo, and color to align the form with your branding. No restriction.
- Faster. Lightning-fast form rendering to boost its conversion rates.
- Easy to distribute. Simply share a link to send the form to the wild internet.
- Unlimited. Unlimited forms and responses since Formed is self-hosted. No more ridiculous monthly fees for forms.
- Customizable. Full downloadable source code. Built with the latest technologies: Laravel + ReactJS + TailwindCSS, you are free to customize any part of the system.
What can you do with Formed?
You can use Formed to create the following types of forms:
- Survey: A survey is a form with questions specifically designed to gather information about people’s experiences, preferences, wants, and needs.
- Polls: Surveys can be long, so a poll is a survey with just one question—a simple survey.
- Data App: Here data app refers to a form designed to collect any kind of data from users.
- URL: https://formed-demo.staticmaker.com/
- Username: [email protected]
- Password: password
We built an installation wizard for you:
Powerful Drag-n drop form builder
No-coding is required to build a form:
Fast Form Rendering
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy Formed from the The Developer ( staticmaker ) website. Thank you.