Elderberry – Meeting Script with Audio and Video via getUserMedia – Node.js, React, Mediasoup-[Clean-Nulled].zip
Elderberry – Basic Meeting Script
Elderberry is a basic meeting script, with audio, video, and screen sharing. It is based on mediasoup and it uses getUserMedia underneath.
If you want multiple meeting rooms, you should consider buying Argan instead.
Since Elderberry is a single meeting script, the live preview is just one common meeting room. There might be people you do not know in the meeting. Be careful when turning on your camera or microphone.
The underlying system is the same as in Argan (Elderberry is basically a reduced version of Argan). If you want to live preview with full privacy, feel free to use the Argan live preview. UI and functionality is the same, but you will have privacy there.
Elderberry requires a private server or cloud instance with (at least) 2GB of RAM.
We provide a fully automated installation script that works on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, 22.10, 20.04 LTS, 18.04 LTS that will save you a lot of time and a huge headache!
Welcome to the Honeyside experience! You can access the full Elderberry documentation online. We are here for you, even before purchase!
- Email: [email protected]
- Telegram: @HoneysideIT
- Community Support Forum
Latest news and updates:
- Keep an eye on the Honeyside website for monthly development plan updates.
- Support us on Patreon to get priority updates on our development plan, Github repo access and voting power on new features.
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us here on Envato!
Elderberry is a small, but quite powerful script. Here is a list of its capabilities:
- Material UI v5 (MUI) user interface.
- “Join the meeting” form with inputs and settings.
- Grid meeting layout (UI Matrix).
- Pinned meeting layout with side grid (UI Pinned).
- Video cover / contain button.
- Screen sharing capability.
- Meeting drawer with show / hide controls for each peer.
- Mobile Safari support for iOS (both iPhone and iPad).
- Mobile Chrome support for Android.
- Gravatar profile pictures.
Framework and Libraries
Elderberry is a React / Redux app, with a Node.js backend. It also relies heavily on Socket.IO and mediasoup WebRTC. Mediasoup is more stable than standard WebRTC and does not require a STUN / TURN server.
1.0.1 - December 20th, 2022 - enhanced documentation - minor bug fixing 1.0.0 - December 12th, 2022 - first version
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy Elderberry – Meeting Script with Audio and Video via getUserMedia – Node.js, React, Mediasoup from the The Developer ( Honeyside ) website. Thank you.