Easy Upload Renamer for WordPress-[Clean-Nulled].zip
Easy Upload Renamer Plugin for WordPress
Ahora en español – Maintenant en français – Jetzt auf deutsch – Nu på svenska – Nyt suomeksi
Automatically create pretty, human-readable SEO filenames as you upload your media files to WordPress! This plugin will rename your images and attachments as you upload them to match the title of your post or page.
- Add your blog name to all your uploads! Users who download your photos or see them on Google Image Search, have your blog name automatically included in the file name. So if someone hotlinks, downloads or steals your content, the filename will contain your chosen text, unless the end-user goes through the trouble of naming them again.
- It’s a great idea to have pretty, human-readable, meaningful filenames. Instead of DSC1234.jpg or image0001.jpg you’ll get filenames like gulliverstravelblog.com-the-london-trip-01.jpg or thebestrecipes-delicious-apple-pie-02.jpg.
- Search engines love meaningful file names. Get higher PageRanks with your Search-Engine Optimized WordPress uploads!
- Save yet another step: You can choose to automatically set the WordPress attachment title to match your post.
- Easily locate your files afterwards in the WordPress Media Library: all your files now meaningful, understandable names, and you’ll know in which post you used them.
- According to the consensus in the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) community, all filenames are automatically sanitized and made lowercase to make your URLs friendlier to search engines.
- The rename options and plugin behaviour are configurable to your tastes. You can choose to rename all attachments or only photos.
- With Spanish, French, German, Swedish and Finnish translations now included!
1. Create a post or a page and give it a title
2. Upload a file…
3. …wait for your upload to complete…
4. Your file name and title now match the post!
Customize the Plugin for Your Needs
- You can choose to rename only your image uploads or have the plugin rename all your uploads.
- Include and exclude post types from upload renaming
- Enter a text that you want to put in the beginning of your upload filenames, for instance the name of your blog.
- You can choose to use either ’-’ (a dash) or ’_’ (an underscore) as a separator symbol between the parts of the filename.
- If you don’t want to rename your files using the title, you can disable it and use only the prepend string functionality.
- You can choose to have the Title attribute of an uploaded file to be the same for every attachment (e.g. “The Post Title”) or to include a number matching the attachment (e.g. “The Post Title 1”, “The Post Title 2” and so on), or choose not to set the Title attribute at all.
How to Install
You can install this plugin manually by FTP upload (putting the plugin folder directly on your server) and activating the plugin at the WordPress plugin screen, or you can use the semi-automatic WordPress admin panel upload method.
Simple step-by-step installation instructions are in the readme.txt file included in your download.
= 2.2.0 = * Updated settings layout * Added i18n (internationalization) support. Included translations for Spanish, German, French, Swedish and Finnish. = 2.1.1 = * Bugfix: Upload directory not set correctly when uploading to Media Library. * Log troubleshooting information when upload directory data is missing = 2.1.0 = * Added post type filtering = 2.0.0 = * Use external propietary libraries for renaming and string processing: Process UTF-8 and ISO-8859-15 strings using a custom library even in cases where PHP Multibyte string extension and the PCRE UTF8 extension are not available. * All filenames always lowercase. * Added filtering to convert accented characters and to strip punctuation. * Fallback to original `post slug` (permalink) when post title renaming fails. * Fallback to the original filename when the post title and the permalink renaming fail. * Error message when trying to upload a file that would be result in a broken attachment on Windows-based installations. * Count both byte and character length of strings when considering the maximums allowed. * New options: `title characters to use`, `use the original image metadata when possible`. = 1.1.5 = * Corrected a bug with uppercase extension handling. * Added an option to convert filenames to lowercase. * Truncate too long paths and filenames (over 200 characters). = 1.1.1 = * The plugin now sets the slug of an attachment page to correspond to its "title" attribute. = 1.1.0 = * Added functionality to rewrite the "title" attribute of an attachment. = 1.0.0 = * First release.
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy Easy Upload Renamer for WordPress from the The Developer ( P_Enrique ) website. Thank you.