DRIFT is a jQuery plugin designed for use with elements that remain relevant to the user throughout their scrolling experience. When DRIFT becomes activated it will enable the element to constantly drift towards the attention of the user, resting and then re-activating in accordance with the user’s scrolling actions.
Imagine a shopping cart in the sidebar of your website. It would be greatly beneficial to the user if that shopping cart remained in their view even when scrolling down the page. The same can be said for navigation menus, user alerts or advertisements. Use this plugin as you wish.
- Compatible with all major browsers.
- No browser or feature sniffing.
- Intuitive API with a wide array of options.
- You can decide the bounds of the drifter. Where it goes, how it goes, and how fast it goes. Everything is configurable.
- 16KB documentation in HTML format, viewable in the browser, with code examples and an FAQ (which I hope will be expanded in the future)
- You can add new modes of drifting. Currently there are five default modes, including elastic animation, regular animation, bounce animation, static (non animated) and fade (I hope to add new modes in the future).
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy Drift from the The Developer ( JimmyP ) website. Thank you.