Dependent Controls Library-[Clean-Nulled].zip
Dependent Controls Library
- The library supports SELECT drop-downs, radio buttons, and any custom HTML…
- Any CSS framework or custom CSS can be used for styling.
- The library is written in modern ES6 + TypeScript; no dependencies are required.
- There is local storage, session storage, and cookies support.
- Deep links support.
- Extensive documentation is included.
- It’s possible to have any number of controls on the same page.
- The user ultimately defines all look & feel of the page; The library has minimal CSS styles.
The library supports three main data sources:
- Single JSON file. In this case, all data is placed within a single JSON file, which is loaded once on page load.
- Custom function. The custom function allows to apply any logic and, for example, bring data from the server-side (via AJAX requests).
Storage & Deep Links
The library supports storage to save the current state and restore it after page refresh or when the back button is pressed.
- Local storage – this is persistent storage that keeps data even if the user closes the browser.
- Session storage – it will be cleared when the browser session is over, typically when the user closes the browser.
- Cookies – unlike local and session storage, cookie values can be used on the server too. It’s also possible to define cookies’ expiration date.
- Deep Links – special links that send users directly into the predefined drop-down selection state.
Callbacks & APIs
Th library has various callback function that may be used to apply the custom logic:
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy Dependent Controls Library from the The Developer ( js-ocean ) website. Thank you.