DataGrid is a simple and powerful solution to enable sorting, filtering, and pagination on any page.
- DataGrid library works with any HTML structure using data attributes.
- The library allows the sorting of text and numeric information.
- It has configurable pagination control with a rich set of settings.
- The library supports text filters with multiple modes and options.
- The library has different path filters , like checkboxes, radio buttons, and select controls.
- The library has the support of deep links that generate a unique URL for every controls state combination.
- The library support local storage, session storage and cookies .
It is possible to save user selection in browser storage or cookies. This way, the previous value selected by the user will be restored once he/she returns to the page from another page or website, or after the page refresh.
- Local storage – the user selection will be stored in the browser until the user clears browsing data.
- Session storage – the user selection will be store during one browser session (until the user closes the browser, opens a new browser window or tab, or until the user clears browsing data).
- Cookies – this option additionally allows sending user selection to the server with each request.
- The same control may appear multiple times on the page.
- Controls may be placed anywhere in the document, event in the content items.
- Any HTML content is supported, for example, DIV elements, tables, UL / OK lists, etc.
- DataGrid library can be used with any CSS framework or with custom styles.
- In most cases, the user defines HTML & CSS of controls (the library does not create their structure except pagination control).
- The user ultimately defines all look & feel of the page; DataGrid library has minimal CSS styles.
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of