CODOWPPOSTS – Post Types in Tabular Format with Client-Side Column Filtering and Pagination-[Clean-Nulled].zip
CODOWPPOSTS – Posts Types in Tabular Format with Client-Side Column Filtering and Pagination
Welcome to CODOWPPOSTS!
CODOWPPOSTS is a WordPress plugin to show posts, pages, or custom posts on frontend in tabular format with client-side filters and pagination. Select post type, add/re-order/delete columns with post attributes e.g. title, excerpt, author, category or any custom post meta boxes. Define column widths, link permalinks, enable/disable client-side filters for each column. Define number of posts per page (default: 10) with client-side pagination functionality.
- Select post type (post, page or custom post type)
- Add/edit/delete any number of post tables
- Dynamic post table columns
- Column drag/drop ordering/positioning
- Column titles
- Column meta (data source)
- Support to use built-in attributes as data source e.g. title, excerpt, author, category etc.
- Support to use custom meta boxes registered with the selected post type as data source
- Define column width
- Enable/disable column filtering
- Number of posts per page (default: 10)
- Client-side filtering
- Client-side pagination
- Post table shortcodes
How To Use It?
- Purchase, download and install the plugin
- Visit CODOWPPOSTS -> Post Tables -> Add New to define a new post table for any post type
- Configure the attributes and publish the post table
- Every published post table will have a shortcode that can be used on any page or wherever the shortcodes can be added
== Changelog ==
= 1.0.0 =
- Initial version of the plugin
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy CODOWPPOSTS – Post Types in Tabular Format with Client-Side Column Filtering and Pagination from the The Developer ( junaidte14 ) website. Thank you.