Android Beacon Monitor is a simple android application that gives you to make full advantage of android beacon library. The application uses user location permission to keep track of surrounded beacon regions.
By default android beacons library can support enter/exit events for single beacon region. Think if you are planning to capture multiple beacon regions set up in your shop or office. Beacon Monitor can do it for you. Our implementation is capable to capture region enter/exit events with distance changes from beacon emitter. Give your users better location and proximity experiences by providing a strong context signal for their devices in the form of Bluetooth low energy (BLE) beacons with Eddystone, the open beacon format from Google
- Request location permission
- Listen to all broadcasting beacon regions
- Filter out a specific set of beacon regions
- Triggering enter and exit events for specified beacon regions
- Triggering event for distance change from the beacon emitters
- Open app automatically when the user passes through a beacon region
What you get
- Source Code For Android Implementation
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy Beacon Monitor from the The Developer ( manukaprabath ) website. Thank you.