Argan – Enterprise Meetings Platform with Messaging Chat, Audio and Video via getUserMedia-[Clean-Nulled].zip
Argan – Enterprise Meetings Platform
Argan is an enterprise meetings platform, with audio, video, and screen sharing. It can have infinite meeting rooms and instant messaging (chat) within the meeting. It is based on mediasoup and it uses getUserMedia underneath.
In order to join the meeting, you will have to specify a name and an email. Those can be random and you don’t need to verify the email. However the email will be used to pull a profile picture from Gravatar.
Argan requires a private server or cloud instance with (at least) 2GB of RAM.
We provide a fully automated installation script that works on Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, 22.10, 20.04 LTS, 18.04 LTS that will save you a lot of time and a huge headache!
Welcome to the Honeyside experience! You can access the full Argan documentation online. We are here for you, even before purchase!
- Email: [email protected]
- Telegram: @HoneysideIT
- Community Support Forum
Latest news and updates:
- Keep an eye on the Honeyside website for monthly development plan updates.
- Support us on Patreon to get priority updates on our development plan, Github repo access and voting power on new features.
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Follow us here on Envato!
Argan is a small, but quite powerful script. Here is a list of its capabilities:
- Support for infinite meetings at the same time.
- In-meeting real-time messaging chat room.
- Material UI v5 (MUI) user interface.
- Random meeting key generator with dashed english words.
- “Join the meeting” form with inputs and settings.
- Grid meeting layout (UI Matrix).
- Pinned meeting layout with side grid (UI Pinned).
- Video cover / contain button.
- Screen sharing capability.
- Meeting drawer with show / hide controls for each peer.
- Mobile Safari support for iOS (both iPhone and iPad).
- Mobile Chrome support for Android.
- Gravatar profile pictures.
Framework and Libraries
Argan is a React / Redux app, with a Node.js backend. It also relies heavily on Socket.IO and mediasoup WebRTC. Mediasoup is more stable than standard WebRTC and does not require a STUN / TURN server.
1.0.0 - December 16th, 2022 - first version
Mercifully Note: We refresh new substance like WordPress Themes,
Plugins, PHP Scripts ordinary. In any case, recall that you
ought to never utilize this things in a business site.
Every one of the substance posted here for advancement
and testing reason as it were. We’re not in charge of
any harm, use at your own particular RISK! We highly recommend to buy Argan – Enterprise Meetings Platform with Messaging Chat, Audio and Video via getUserMedia from the The Developer ( Honeyside ) website. Thank you.